Welcome to ALHAFIDH.com. These are the terms and conditions governing your access to and use of the website ALHAFIDH.com and its related sub-domains, sites, services and tools (the "Site"). By accepting these terms and conditions (including the linked information herein), and by using the Site, you represent that you agree to comply with these terms and conditions with ALHAFIDH GROUP TRADING FZCO ("we", "us" or " ALHAFIDH.com ") in relation to your use of the Site (the "User Agreement"). This User Agreement is effective upon acceptance. If you do not agree to be bound by this User Agreement please do not access, register with or use this Site.
2. Eligibility for Membership
ALHAFIDH.com wishes to ensure that its members are able to form legally binding contracts and further that minors do not purchase unsuitable content. Therefore, membership of the Site is not available to persons under the age of 18 years. You represent that you are 18 years of age or over the age of 18 years before you become a member of the Site. Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of ALHAFIDH.com under this User Agreement or at law, ALHAFIDH.com reserves the right to limit or withdraw access to the Site or the membership of any person if ALHAFIDH.com believes that person is under the age of 18 years. The Site is not available to persons whose membership has been suspended or withdrawn by ALHAFIDH.com. Further.
3. Your Account and Registration Obligations
When you register as a member of the Site you have been or will be required to provide certain information and register a username and password for use on this Site. On becoming a member of the Site, you agree:
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of, and restricting access to and use of, your account and password, and accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password. You agree to immediately notify ALHAFIDH.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. In no event will ALHAFIDH.com be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or loss of profits, goodwill or damage whatsoever resulting from the disclosure of your username and/or password. You may not use another person's account at any time, without the permission of the account holder. You agree to reimburse ALHAFIDH.com for any improper, unauthorized or illegal use of your account by you or by any person obtaining access to the Site, services or otherwise by using your designated username and password, whether or not you authorized such access.
- You will provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by ALHAFIDH.com 's registration form (the "Registration Data").
- You will not include: (i) any of your contact details, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers or other personal details; or (ii) the word " ALHAFIDH " in your registration user ID.
- You will maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or if ALHAFIDH.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with this User Agreement, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of ALHAFIDH.com under this User Agreement or at law, ALHAFIDH.com has the right to indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site.
ALHAFIDH.com may (in its sole discretion and at any time), make any inquiries it considers necessary (whether directly or through a third party), and request that you provide it with further information or documentation, including without limitation to verify your identity and/or ownership of your financial instruments. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree to provide any information and/or documentation to ALHAFIDH.com upon such requests. You acknowledge and agree that if you do not, ALHAFIDH.com without liability may limit, suspend or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed / unverified accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time.
4. Electronic Communications
You agree that we may communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. ALHAFIDH.com requires your agreement during the registration process to send you promotional emails to let you know about any new changes, features or promotional activities added to the Site. If, at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive promotional emails, you can stop receiving such promotional emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any promotional email.
5. Amendments to this User Agreement
You acknowledge and agree that ALHAFIDH.com shall endeavor to give you notice for any amendment to this User Agreement that materially increases your obligations or decreases your rights under the User Agreement ("Substantial Amendment") in accordance with the terms of this User Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that ALHAFIDH.com at its sole discretion and without liability may make amendments that are not Substantial Amendments without your further specific agreement at any time with immediate effect by posting a notice of the amendment on the Site.
6. Fees and Services
ALHAFIDH.com is not an auction house nor a bank, and does not offer auction or banking services. The Site is an online platform allowing for the purchase of items between end-user and ALHAFIDH.com. Membership on the Site is free. ALHAFIDH.com does not charge any fee for browsing, buying items on the Site. ALHAFIDH.com may choose to temporarily change the fees for our services for
promotional events (for example, free shipping days) or new services, and such temporary changes are effective in accordance with their terms when we post them on the Site. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in your country's currency.
7. ALHAFIDH Payment System
The ALHAFIDH.com Payment system means that payment for items on the Site may be made online or partly online through the ALHAFIDH.com payment facilities or Cash On Delivery ("COD") (or other payment methods which ALHAFIDH.com may make available on the Site from time to time) .
8. Your Information
9. Use of the Site
While using the Site, you will not:
- Post Information or content in an inappropriate category or areas on our Site;
- Post Information that is (in our sole discretion) false, fraudulent, inaccurate, misleading, libelous, defamatory, slanderous, unlawfully threatening or would be reasonably considered to constitute harassment;
- Post comments, questions or answers that are not factual in nature including without limitation make any racist comments, use profanity, abuse another user, disrespect another's culture or make any other derogatory or inappropriate comments;
- Post Information or items which invade any third party's intellectual property rights, other proprietary rights or right to privacy;
- Post obscene Information or content, including but not limited to pornography or any representation which may (in our sole discretion) be considered indecent;
- Post Information or content which may (in our sole discretion) constitute offensive or critical political content or content that is contrary to the public interest;
- Post any Information or content which may (in our sole discretion) be considered culturally or religiously offensive in any way;
- Post any Information or content which (in our sole discretion) may not be considered to be in compliance with general Islamic Shariah law, rules, morals, values, ethics and traditions;
- Post Information or content or list items which may (in our sole discretion) threaten national security;
- Post Information or content or list items which may (in our sole discretion) constitute or be considered to promote gambling;
- Fail to deliver payment for items purchased by you, unless there were changes to the item's description or related matters after your purchase, a clear typographical error is made.
- Fail to answer our representative’s phone call for delivery purpose.
- Use contacts made by buying on the Site to solicit (including by email or otherwise) sales on other items directly and/or from another website.
- Take any action that may undermine the Site's feedback and ratings systems (including but not limited to the display, import or export of feedback information off the Site or use of such information for purposes unrelated to ALHAFIDH.com)
- Distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes
- Distribute viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, Easter eggs or other computer programming technologies that may harm the Site, or the interests or property of the Site's users;
- Create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers;
- Take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site;
- Attempt to take over another user's account or carry out any hacking or phishing of the Site or user accounts and related features;
- Export or re-export any Site tools except in compliance with the export control laws of any relevant jurisdictions;
- Copy, modify, or distribute any content from the Site or otherwise infringe the Site's copyright material and/or trademarks in any way
- Violate any laws, rules, regulations, guidelines, third party rights or our policies
- Abuse ALHAFIDH.com 's Shipping Policy , Secure Payment Policy , Listing Policy , or any of ALHAFIDH.com 's other policies or terms and conditions posted on the Site from time to time
- Directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade in, attempt to trade in, or include descriptions or links to sell items or Services or anything might be sold.
You undertake, represent and warrant that:
- You are 18 years of age or over the age of 18 years
- You will inform ALHAFIDH.com of any postings, items or transactions which appear to be in violation of this User Agreement
- You shall comply with all applicable domestic and international laws and regulations regarding and relating to your use of the Site
- You will not disclose your contact details including but not limited to phone numbers, addresses, or email addresses in buying processes, or anywhere on the Site including the feedback area, discussion forum or through any e-mail feature of the Site intended to bypass use of ALHAFIDH.com
- You will not use contact information provided to you during a transaction on the Site to solicit additional sales offline or on another website
- You will not harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including but not limited to email addresses and other contact information
- You will not disclose or advertise any personal information about users or otherwise access or use information about other users in a manner which (in our sole discretion) may constitute a breach of privacy and/or applicable laws.
All content included on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, is the property and copyright work of either ALHAFIDH.com, its users, its content suppliers or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws. The compilation of the content on the Site is the exclusive property and copyright of ALHAFIDH.com and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws.
" ALHAFIDH.com " and related logos, and other words and logos on the Site are either unregistered trademarks or registered trademarks of ALHAFIDH.com and are protected by international trademark and other intellectual property rights and laws. ALHAFIDH.com 's trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not ALHAFIDH.com 's nor in any manner that disparages or discredits ALHAFIDH.com; All other trademarks not owned by ALHAFIDH.com that appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by ALHAFIDH.com
12. Abusing ALHAFIDH.com
Please report problems of any kind or violations of this User Agreement to ALHAFIDH.com; If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated, please notify ALHAFIDH.com; Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of ALHAFIDH.com under this User Agreement or at law, ALHAFIDH.com may limit, suspend or withdraw a user's access to the Site and/or a user's membership of the Site or remove hosted content. Also ALHAFIDH.com can choose to take other technical and/or legal steps against users who create problems or possible legal liabilities of any kind, who infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties or who act inconsistently with this User Agreement or our policies.
ALHAFIDH.com takes reasonable measures (physical, organizational and technological) to safeguard against unauthorized access to your personally identifiable information and to safely store your personally identifiable information. However, the Internet is not a secure medium and the privacy of your personal information can never be guaranteed. ALHAFIDH.com has no control over the practices of third parties (e.g. website links to this Site or third parties who
14. Breach of User Agreement
Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of ALHAFIDH.com under this User Agreement or at law or otherwise, ALHAFIDH.com may immediately and without liability: limit your activity, warn other users of your actions, temporarily / indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your membership, and/or limit or withdraw your access to the Site:
- If you breach this User Agreement;
- If ALHAFIDH.com is unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide; or
- If ALHAFIDH.com believes (in its sole discretion) that your actions may cause legal liability for you, other users or ALHAFIDH.com.
ALHAFIDH.com may at any time at its sole discretion reinstate suspended users. A user that has been indefinitely suspended or had their membership withdrawn may not register or attempt to register with ALHAFIDH.com or use the Site in any manner whatsoever until such time that such user is reinstated by ALHAFIDH.com. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you breach this User Agreement ALHAFIDH.com reserves the right to recover any amounts due and owing by you to ALHAFIDH.com or any losses and damages caused by you to ALHAFIDH.com and to take such steps including legal action and/or the initiation of criminal proceedings against you as ALHAFIDH.com in its sole discretion deems necessary. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not constitute a waiver of ALHAFIDH.com 's right to take any actions with respect to that, or subsequent or similar breaches. ALHAFIDH.com does not guarantee that it will take action against all breaches that there may be of this User Agreement.
15. Providing Feedback
ALHAFIDH.com encourages buyers on the Site to provide feedback on each purchase after a transaction has closed; as this helps all users know what the feedback about the product is. Your feedback will be displayed along with your user ID on the Site. You cannot retract the feedback once you have left it. ALHAFIDH.com will not be responsible or liable in any way for the feedback that you post on the Site. You agree not to make comments that are not factual in nature including without limitation making any racist comments, using profanity, abusing another user, disrespecting another culture or any other derogatory or inappropriate comments. You further agree not to post feedback to solicit sales outside of the Site and not to display contact information of any person within any feedback. If you continuously receive negative feedback ratings, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of ALHAFIDH.com under this User Agreement or at law, ALHAFIDH.com reserves the right to suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site. You acknowledge and agree that your feedback consists of comments left by other users with whom you transact, and a composite feedback number compiled by ALHAFIDH.com, and that together these convey your full user profile.
16. Withdrawal of Access and/or Membership
Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of ALHAFIDH.com under this User
Agreement or at law or otherwise, ALHAFIDH.com may limit, suspend or withdraw your membership and / or your access to the Site at any time, without notice, for any reason, including without limitation, breach of this User Agreement.
17. Limitation of Liabilities
To the extent permitted by law, ALHAFIDH.com, its officers, employees, agents, affiliates and suppliers shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary, including but not limited to, losses or damages for loss of profits, goodwill, business, opportunity, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site, its services or this User Agreement (however arising, including negligence or otherwise and whether or not ALHAFIDH.com has been advised of the possibility of such losses or damages).
If you are dissatisfied with the Site or any content or materials on it, your sole exclusive remedy is to discontinue your use of it. Further, you agree that any unauthorized use of the Site and its services as a result of your negligent act or omission would result in irreparable injury to ALHAFIDH.com and ALHAFIDH.com shall treat any such unauthorized use as subject to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement.
You agree to indemnify and hold ALHAFIDH.com and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents and suppliers harmless from any and all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses), howsoever suffered or incurred due to or arising out of your breach of this User Agreement, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
19. Relationship and Notice
None of the provisions of this User Agreement shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between you and ALHAFIDH.com and you shall have no authority to bind ALHAFIDH.com in any manner whatsoever.
Except as explicitly stated otherwise, any notices to ALHAFIDH.com from you shall be given by you by email to ALHAFIDH.com at email@example.com with a physical copy sent to us by mail or courier, such notice deemed given on confirmation of its receipt to you by ALHAFIDH.com by return email. Any notices to you from ALHAFIDH.com shall be given by notices posted on the Site or by email to the email address you provide to us during the registration process and shall be deemed to be received by you 48 hours after any such email is sent. Alternatively, we may give you notice by mail or prepaid shipping to the address provided to us during the registration process. In such case, notice shall be deemed given 7 days after the date of mailing.
If any dispute, claim, controversy or difference (including in relation to any tortious or statutory claim) ("Dispute") arises out of or in connection with or in relation to this User Agreement, including (without limitation) any question regarding the formation, existence, scope, performance, interpretation, validity or termination of this User Agreement or this clause, or any question regarding the legal relationships established by this User Agreement or the consequences of its nullity, then the parties shall first attempt amicably to settle the Dispute through good-faith negotiations over a period of thirty (30) calendar days commencing on the date that a party first sends to the other party a written notice of the Dispute. In the event that a Dispute has not been settled amicably by the relevant parties by the end of such thirty (30) calendar day-period, the parties hereby agree that the Dispute shall be referred to and finally resolved by binding arbitration as set out below, under the Arbitration Rules of the
Dubai International Financial Centre - London Court of International Arbitration ("LCIA"), which rules ("Rules") are deemed to be incorporated by reference into this clause. The number of arbitrators shall be one. The parties to the arbitration shall seek to agree on a sole arbitrator to be nominated to the LCIA court for appointment. If the parties to the arbitration fail to nominate a sole arbitrator within 30 days from the date of the service of the request upon the respondent (or such greater or lesser period as may be fixed by the LCIA Court), the sole arbitrator shall be appointed by the LCIA Court. The seat or legal place of the arbitration shall be Dubai International Financial Centre in Dubai, UAE. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in the English language and the award shall be in English. The foregoing provisions of this clause are without prejudice to the right of ALHAFIDH.com to seek interim relief at any time from any court of competent jurisdiction (whether or not an arbitrator has been appointed) and ALHAFIDH.com shall not be deemed to have breached this arbitration agreement or infringed the powers of the arbitrator for having done so.
If any clause of this User Agreement shall be deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, such clause shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of this User Agreement. This User Agreement (as amended from time to time in accordance with the terms of this User Agreement) sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and ALHAFIDH.com with respect to the subject matter hereof. No person who is not a party to this User Agreement shall have any right to enforce any term of this User Agreement. If this User Agreement is translated into any language other than English, whether on the Site or otherwise, the English text shall prevail.
22. Governing Law
This User Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates (UAE). This clause will survive any expiry or cancellation of this User Agreement for any reason.
23. Warranty legal terms and conditions
The warranty is valid only on the presence of serial no. of the product & Mentioned on Purchase Proof “Invoice / Receipt”). ALHAFIDH.com reserves the right to refuse warranty if this information has been removed or changed after the original purchase of the product from the dealer. Obligations are limited to repair of the defect or replacement the defective part or at its discretion replacement or refund according to market price of the product itself. Warranty repairs must be carried out by a ALHAFIDH.com Authorized Service Centre. Warranty cover will be void, even if a repair has been attempted by any unauthorized service center. ALHAFIDH.com shall not be liable for reimbursements, claims and damages that may result from the unauthorized repair of the product. Repair or replacement under the terms of this warranty does not provide right to extension or renewal of the warranty period. Repair or direct replacement of the product under the terms of this warranty may be full filled with functionally equivalent service exchange units. The warranty is not applicable to cases other than defects in material, design and workmanship.
The warranty does not cover the following:
- Periodic checks, maintenance, repair and replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear, replacement of consumables such as batteries, fuses, cables etc...
- Abuse or misuse, including but not solely limited to the failure to use this product for its normal purposes or in accordance with ALHAFIDH.com 's instructions on usage and maintenance. Defects resulting from usage of the product in conjunction with accessories that are not approved by ALHAFIDH.com for use with this product.
- Failure of the product arising from incorrect installation or use not consistent with the instructions and technical or safety standards prescribed in the product user manual or accidents, natural disasters, lightning, water, fire, public disturbances, ar, improper ventilation, voltage fluctuations or any cause beyond the control of ALHAFIDH.com.
- Unauthorized modifications carried out to the product in order to comply with local or international technical standards in countries for which this ALHAFIDH.com product was not originally designed.
- Damage of the battery caused by overcharging or failure to use in accordance with the specific instructions of core outlined in the product user manual. The serial no. on the product has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible.
- The batteries are charged by chargers other than those approved by ALHAFIDH.com. Any of the seals on the battery enclosure or cells are broken or show evidence of tampering.
- This warranty is not transferable. This warranty will be the purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy and neither ALHAFIDH.com nor its service centers listed in this warranty document shall be liable for any incidental or consequential damages or breach of any express or implied warranty of this product. DISCLAIMER: ALHAFIDH.com shall not be liable for the loss of any saved/stored data in products that are either repaired or replaced.